Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The information (CONTENT) accessible by you (USER) has many sources that are not controlled by NM NUPAC.
- USER shall
- Determine whether the CONTENT complies with USER’s needs;
- Determine whether USER has adequate legal rights to store, reproduce or otherwise make use of the CONTENT in the manner contemplated by USER;
- Comply with any legal obligations, including but not limited to, obligations imposed by copyright, secrecy, defamation, decency, and export laws; and
- Isolate CONTENT executing anti-contamination software and otherwise taking steps to ensure that the CONTENT, if contaminated or infected, will not damage USER’s information or system.
CONTENT Is Not Warranted Or Guaranteed In Any Way
NM NUPAC is provided on an “As Is, As Available” basis. NM NUPAC makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to NM NUPAC or any associated CONTENT
- does not warrant or guarantee
- The accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, validity, completeness, or suitability of any CONTENT for any purpose;
- That any CONTENT will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties;
- That the CONTENT will not contain adult-oriented material, or material which some individuals may deem objectionable; or
- That the functions or services performed by NM NUPAC will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects by NM NUPAC will be corrected.
In no event shall NM NUPAC be liable to anyone for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to the CONTENT or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, for any damage arising therefrom or occasioned thereby, or for the results obtained from the use of the CONTENT. NM NUPAC will not be responsible if any CONTENT infects or contaminates a USER’s system or information. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of NM NUPAC and the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, currentness, validity and quality of any CONTENT is with the USER.
In no event will NM NUPAC be liable to any party (i) for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like), or any other damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use, any CONTENT even if NM NUPAC shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise; or (ii) for any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in, or destructive properties of any CONTENT.